You can use our products for many different applications. In this demonstration Linda shows how to mix pigment powders to match existing paints. Davy’s Grey in pastel is no longer available from the manufacturer. However, using our pigments, you can match the color and make your own pastel, egg tempera, gouache, watercolor, or oil paints.
Subscribe to the blog for articles, tutorials and more!
- Give Thanks this Black (Mirror) Friday November 25, 2020
- Seeing Reds November 12, 2020
- Mixing Davy’s Grey – A Video Demonstration November 12, 2020
- Modern chemical synthesis is a pathway to many pigments some consider to be … unnatural. October 24, 2020
- Ancient Earth Pigments at REALISM LIVE October 20, 2020
- Making Egg Tempera May 27, 2020
- Altered Paints – Pre-Industrial modification of natural pigments May 12, 2020
- Organic Pigments – the inside (the cell) story May 7, 2020
- Pigments in the Landscape May 1, 2020
- Urban Raptor April 27, 2020