You can use our products for many different applications. In this demonstration Linda shows how to mix pigment powders to match existing paints. Davy’s Grey in pastel is no longer available from the manufacturer. However, using our pigments, you can match the color and make your own pastel, egg tempera, gouache, watercolor, or oil paints.
Subscribe to the blog for articles, tutorials and more!
- Paint-Along Video, Summerland Beach June 2, 2021
- AEP Paint-Along at Loon Point! April 20, 2021
- Ancient Earth Pigments at Plein Air Live April 13, 2021
- Tutorial: Making Watercolor Paint January 29, 2021
- New Products for 2021! January 27, 2021
- Ancient Earth Pigments on Streamline Live! January 7, 2021
- To Remind: Make a Difference on Giving Tuesday! November 30, 2020
- Give Thanks this Black (Mirror) Friday November 25, 2020
- Seeing Reds November 12, 2020
- Mixing Davy’s Grey – A Video Demonstration November 12, 2020