My painting friend Domingo and I took advantage of a very low morning spring tide last week to go paint at the beach, and we decided to make a paint-along video for you to enjoy. Some horseback riders came by! Please feel free to watch and make art based on this scene, or just enjoy the view and sound of the waves. If you do paint, please show us your work! Hope your spring is beautiful! – Linda
- Southwest Expedition May 17, 2023
- New Product for 2023: Four-In-One Design Toolkit March 9, 2023
- Paint-along Video, Point Conception March 9, 2023
- We’re on a working vacation! October 3, 2022
- Heart of Glass August 24, 2022
- Monastery Beach (North) Paint-Along December 31, 2021
- Paint-Along Video, Pacific Grove December 25, 2021
- Paint-Along Video, Big Sur Coast December 20, 2021
- Paint-Along Video, Monastery Beach December 6, 2021
- Holiday Sale 2021 November 24, 2021
2 thoughts on “Paint-Along Video, Summerland Beach”
Thank you for such. Restful video… I’m going to try painting ️
Thank you, Dixie.
We aim to please artists with beautiful and tranquil scenes.