In this video, made for the Watercolor LIVE! conference, Linda demonstrates how to make watercolor paints from dry pigment powder, water, gum arabic, and glycerin, and takes her freshly made paints to the beach! Some of the tools and materials are newly available in the Ancient Earth Pigments store. See our recent blog post for details about new products in the store.
Subscribe to the blog for articles, tutorials and more!
- Tutorial: Making Watercolor Paint January 29, 2021
- New Products for 2021! January 27, 2021
- Ancient Earth Pigments on Streamline Live! January 7, 2021
- To Remind: Make a Difference on Giving Tuesday! November 30, 2020
- Give Thanks this Black (Mirror) Friday November 25, 2020
- Seeing Reds November 12, 2020
- Mixing Davy’s Grey – A Video Demonstration November 12, 2020
- Modern chemical synthesis is a pathway to many pigments some consider to be … unnatural. October 24, 2020
- Ancient Earth Pigments at REALISM LIVE October 20, 2020
- Making Egg Tempera May 27, 2020